I became a court reporter by accident.
Leslie brought 25 years of experience with her when she joined Buell in 2005. Prior to that, she was the owner and co-founder of Paradise-Sherman, performing marketing, administrative, and reporting duties. An early pioneer of realtime reporting, she has extensive experience in large litigation, including delivering instant rough drafts and expedited transcripts.
A native of Chicago, Leslie has considerable experience reporting cases both nationally and internationally. Her favorite travel destinations include Southeast Asia, Japan, and Thailand. Leslie became a Graduate Gemologist in 2009 to satisfy a lifelong fascination with gemstones.
Professional Designations & Education
- Registered Merit Reporter (RMR)
- Certified Realtime Reporter (CRR)
- Certified Court Reporter (CCR) Washington
- Certified Court Reporter (CCR) Illinois
- Certified Legal Video Specialist (CLVS)
- Graduate, Chicago College of Commerce – Court and Convention Reporting
- Bachelor of Science (cum laude), University of Alabama