"What I enjoy most about court reporting is the challenge of learning something new every day."
Kate began her court reporting career in 1998. In 2008, she joined Buell after having worked as a freelance reporter in both Washington State and California. She has reported depositions both nationally and internationally for high-profile cases. Kate has vast experience reporting realtime cases, including delivering rough drafts and expedited transcripts in all areas of litigation. She also has Federal clearance.
Kate enjoys dance classes, reading sarcastic English science fiction, attending wine tastings, and most recently learning how to golf and play pickleball. She loves more than anything spending time with her dog Abby.
Professional Designations & Education
- Registered Professional Reporter (RPR)
- Certified Realtime Reporter (CRR)
- Certified Court Reporter (CCR) Washington
- Certified Court Reporter (CCR) California
- Member, National Court Reporters Association (NCRA)
- Graduate, California School of Court Reporting in Riverside