"I grew up with an affinity for entertaining, telling stories, acting, and writing. Upon graduating with a degree in film and television, one production company led to another which finally led me to Buell – the crème de la crème of court reporting firms!"
Brook has been the Video Production Manager at Buell since 2007. He began working as a videographer in the Seattle legal community in 1999 and has extensive experience in filming, editing, and video production. His dedication and customer service approach is evident to our clients and reporters.
When he is not working, Brook is a huge film buff and participates in the local film community as a screening committee member. Also, he is very active and likes to work out, run, paddle board, swim and play volleyball. When he is not spending time with his family, he likes to write screenplays and short stories.
Professional Designations & Education
- Certified Legal Video Specialist (CLVS)
- Certified Court Video Specialist (CCVS)
- Realtime Systems Administrator
- Member, National Court Reporters Association (NCRA)
- Member, NCRA Ethics First
- Member, American Guild of Court Videographers
- Bachelor of Arts in Electronic Media, Theatre & Film, Eastern Washington University