I was looking for a career that offered flexibility and variety, and court reporting fit the bill. I'm now very good at trivia games because I've learned a little bit about a lot of things.
Liz has wide-ranging experience as a court reporter covering complex, multi-party depositions, trials, arbitrations, and public meetings. Originally from Denver, Liz’s career as a freelance court reporter began in Tacoma. She joined Buell in 2005 and is currently serving as the acting Vice President of the Washington Court Reporters Association (WCRA).
When not working, Liz enjoys reading, travelling, wildlife viewing, and spending time with family and friends. She has a rescue kitty by the name of Boris.
Professional Designations & Education
- Registered Professional Reporter (RPR)
- Certified Court Reporter (CCR)
- Member, National Court Reporters Association (NCRA)
- President, Washington Court Reporters Association (WCRA)
- Member, Washington Freelance Shorthand Reporters Association (WFSRA)
- Member, NCRA Ethics First
- Graduate, Court Reporting Institute - Seattle