Join the Buell Realtime Team!
July 08, 2020
Do you take pride in being accurate, reliable and an enthusiastic team player?
If you believe you qualify for a position with our growing firm, review the following three questions:
- Are you obsessed with attention to detail and delivering a perfect work product?
- Do you want to be a valued, integral member of a team dedicated to both its clients and employees?
- Are you a self-starter who works with a sense of urgency?
If you answered “yes” to the above questions, read on to learn more about our dynamic company.
Buell Realtime Reporting provides first-class litigation support services, including court reporting, legal video, videoconferencing, transcription, interpreters and more. We are proud of our reputation for strong client relationships, our work product accuracy and exceptional customer service. We create clients for life, one case at a time.
The Buell team is a unified group of court reporters, videographers and office staff who have been with the company long term. Our mission statement is to deliver the Buell VIP experience each and every time. We are a boutique firm that has been built on respect, communication and solving problems together. Even though we work hard and take pride in our job, we still have fun! We truly like and care about each other. The Buell company goal is to set everyone up for long-term success.
ADMIN | DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT ASSISTANT RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Document management:
- Prepare and distribute deposition transcripts.
- Scan original deposition exhibits (sometimes thousands of pages) using Konica Minolta and Panasonic copiers / scanners.
- Telephone duties.
- Ordering office supplies.
- Running errands.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
The ideal candidate will have:
- Outstanding proofreading skills and attention to detail.
- The ability to work effectively under pressure in a fast-paced legal environment.
- Interact positively with office staff, court reporters, videographers and clients.
- Experience with and knowledge of computers.
- Strong desire to learn and grow professionally through active coaching and mentoring.
HOURS: 40 hours/week
No phone calls or recruiter referrals
Compensation: Competitive Salary (DOE) + Benefits
Please submit a cover letter, resume and salary requirements.