I met a court reporter while working at Disneyworld. I've always loved typing, so I did a little research and went back to school.
Prior to joining Buell, Sherrilyn was an instructor for three years at The Court Reporting Institute. She joined Buell in 2000 and specializes in multi-party depositions, arbitrations, and complex litigation. She is experienced in delivering instant rough draft and expedited transcripts.
When not reporting, Sherrilyn enjoys spending time with her husband and their two children. She is currently training for a marathon, having completed her first half marathon in 2014.
Professional Designations & Education
- Certified Court Reporter (CCR)
- Member, National Court Reporters Association (NCRA)
- Member, Washington Court Reporters Association (WCRA)
- Member, NCRA Ethics First
- Graduate, Court Reporting Institute - Seattle
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology, Washington State University