I am so glad I became a court reporter! I can’t think of another career where each day brings an opportunity to meet new people, hear new stories, see new places, and watch incredibly smart people work their craft.
Patsy has been a freelance reporter in the greater Seattle area for over 30 years. Born and raised in Spokane, she moved to Seattle in 1983 to attend court reporting school at Edmonds Community College. She has provided court reporting in a variety of settings including depositions, teachers union hearings, courtroom pro tem work, and loves the challenge of providing real time to clients.
In her spare time, she enjoys working out, cycling, hiking, walking her sweet dog Frankie, but mostly spending time with her husband Tom, her son and daughter and her extended family.
Professional Designations & Education
- Washington Certified Court Reporter (CCR)
- Registered Professional Reporter (RPR)
- Certified Realtime Reporter (CRR)
- Member, Washington Court Reporters Association (WCRA)
- Member, National Court Reporters Association (NCRA)