I got interested in court reporting a couple of years after high school when I was looking into career options. Once I started school, I never looked back. I'm so glad that I found a career that allows me to challenge myself and learn new things all the time.
Anita Self earned her Certificate in 1991 from the Empire College School of Business located in Santa Rosa, California. Anita passed the California CSR in 1995, obtained her Washington and Idaho licenses in 2005, and is currently licensed in the states of Washington, California, and Idaho. Anita joined Buell in 2015 after moving to Washington state. She enjoys reading, wine-tasting, and spending time with friends and family.
Professional Designations & Education
- Registered Professional Reporter (RPR)
- Certified Court Reporter (CCR)
- Member, National Court Reporters Association
- Member, NCRA Ethics First
- Member, Washington Court Reporters Association (WCRA)
- Licensed in Washington, California & Idaho in 2005
- Empire College School of Business, Santa Rosa, CA (Certificate in 1991)
- West Valley College, Saratoga, CA
- Passed California CSR in July 1995