Business Manager | CETD, CLR
Realtime Systems Administrator
I am the third generation in my family to work in the court reporting industry. I believe customer service should be any company’s foremost priority, and I am proud to work for a company who shares that same value.
Koré has been the business manager at Buell since 2005. She is responsible for client relations and coordinating depositions locally, nationally, and internationally. Our clients frequently comment on her wonderful personality and attention to detail. Koré manages the Buell team and keeps the office running smoothly. She also has Federal clearance.
Koré enjoys spending time with her husband, as well as yoga, organic fruit and vegetable gardening, and knitting. She has two adorable rescued cats: Squeaker and Bear.
Professional Designations & Education
- Certified Electronic Transcriber – Digital (CETD)
- Certified LiveNote Reporter (CLR)
- Realtime Systems Administrator
- Membership Chair, Washington Court Reporters Association (WCRA)
- Member, NCRA Ethics First
- Member, American Association of Electronic Reporters and Transcribers (AAERT)
- Green River Community College ‐ Court Reporting Program