"I love being a court reporter. It is hugely challenging and interesting for so many different reasons. I am associated with a great firm and love working with great clients on interesting cases. Second best decision I ever made!"
Kim joined Buell in 1999 as one of the company’s first three court reporters after working for many years as a legal secretary and legal word processor. Upon graduation, she moved to Seattle to work as a freelance court reporter, and has vast experience in complex, multi-party depositions. Kim also has Federal clearance.
Kim’s many interests include travel, art, and most of all enjoying music, wine, and a good laugh with her family and friends. Kim loves her French bulldog, Dottie, but has given up on trying to train her. Thank goodness she is cute!
Professional Designations & Education
- Registered Professional Reporter (RPR)
- Certified Court Reporter (CCR)
- Member, National Court Reporters Association (NCRA)
- Member, Washington Court Reporters Association (WCRA)
- Member, NCRA Ethics First
- Graduate, Court Reporting Institute - San Diego
- Bachelor of Arts in Design, Western Washington University