I love being a court reporter. It is hugely challenging and interesting for so many different reasons. I am associated with a great firm and love working with great clients on interesting cases. Second best decision I ever made!
Kim joined Buell in 1999 as one of the company’s first three court reporters after working for many years as a legal secretary and legal word processor. Upon graduation, she moved to Seattle to work as a freelance court reporter, and has vast experience in complex, multi-party depositions. Kim also has Federal clearance.
Kim’s many interests include travel, art, and most of all enjoying music, wine, and a good laugh with her many family and friends. She is the proud mother of two WSU Cougars who keep her very busy! Kim loves her French bulldog, Sookie, but has given up on trying to train her. Thank goodness she is cute.
Professional Designations & Education
- Registered Professional Reporter (RPR)
- Certified Court Reporter (CCR)
- Member, National Court Reporters Association (NCRA)
- Member, Washington Court Reporters Association (WCRA)
- Member, NCRA Ethics First
- Graduate, Court Reporting Institute - San Diego
- Bachelor of Arts in Design, Western Washington University