I've always been interested in law, but decided not to go to law school. After a bit of research, court reporting seemed like the perfect fit for me.
Before joining Buell, Ryan worked as an official reporter in the Twin Cities area of Minnesota, reporting many types of cases, including family law, probate, and felony jury trials. She is experienced in realtime reporting and enjoys working on all types of litigation in Seattle and Minnesota.
Ryan loves hiking, reading, trying out new restaurants, and reluctantly admits to being a master at jigsaw puzzles.
Professional Designations & Education
- Registered Professional Reporter (RPR)
- Certified Court Reporter (CCR)
- Member, National Court Reporters Association (NCRA)
- Member, Washington Court Reporters Association (WCRA)
- Member, NCRA Ethics First
- Associate of Applied Science, Judicial Reporting, Anoka Technical College
- Bachelor of Arts in English (Psychology minor), College of St. Benedict