Customer Service is top priority for my clients and Buell helps me meet these goals. From the ease of booking jobs locally or across the country, to the expeditious production department, I am confident Buell can provide these services for me and my clients.
Connie Holton earned her Certificate in 1976 from the Academy of Court Reporting in Columbus, Ohio. Connie has over 26 years experience as a court reporter in Ohio, California and Seattle. She recalls being "hooked from day one" when introduced to a steno machine and has loved it ever since then. Connie loves to cook and host dinner parties and enjoys skiing, snowshoeing, hiking and yoga. She enjoys time away with her husband and two Havanese dogs, Emma and Louie.
Professional Designations & Education
- Certified Court Reporter (CCR)
- Member, National Court Reporters Association (NCRA)
- Member, Washington Court Reporters Association (WCRA)
- Member, NCRA Ethics First
- Academy of Court Reporting, Cleveland, Ohio 1975-1976