Join Our Team! Part-Time Legal Production Assistant Wanted - Downtown Seattle
August 28, 2018
Do you take pride in being accurate, reliable and an enthusiastic team player?
If you think you qualify for a position in our firm, review the following three questions:
- Are you obsessed with exceptional customer service and delivering a perfect work product?
- Do you want to be a valued, integral member of a team dedicated to its clients and employees?
- Are you flexible and looking for a position in the heart of downtown Seattle?
If you answered “yes” to the above questions, read on to learn more about our dynamic company.
At Buell Realtime Reporting, our mission is to deliver a litigation support experience that clients rave about to their peers. We provide first-class services for all litigation support requirements, including court reporting, legal video, video conferencing, interpreters and more. We are proud of our reputation for strong client relationships, the highest work product accuracy and exceptional customer service. We create clients for life, one case at a time.
The Buell team is a unified group of court reporters, videographers and office staff who have been with the company long term. We are a company built on respect, communication and solving problems together. Our company mission is to set everyone up for success!
PRODUCTION ASSISTANT RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepare and distribute deposition transcripts
- Scan original deposition exhibits (sometimes thousands of pages) using Xerox copier /scanner
- Ordering of office supplies
- Running errands
- Provide backup telephone support
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
The ideal candidate will have:
- A minimum of 1-2 years administrative experience.
- Outstanding proofreading skills and attention to detail.
- The ability to work effectively under pressure in a fast-paced legal environment.
- Interact positively with office staff, court reporters, videographers and clients.
- Experience with and knowledge of computers.
HOURS: 20 hours/week
Please submit a cover letter, resume and salary requirements.